1. Narikala Fortress and a part of the old town. 1880s.
2. Metekhi church. The castle. The end of 1850s.
3. Ilia Chavchavazde`s funeral on September 9, 1907.
4. Anchiskhati Basilica. General view. End of 1890s.
5. An old part of the town seen from Metekhi Castel. 1898-1900s.
6. New Avlabari bridge, the Mosque`s minareti in Maidan sqare and Narikala fortress.
7. Georgian bread sellers in Avlabari market place. 1896-1897.
8. Sachino Palace of Queen Darejan. Begining of 1900s.
9. Avlabari. Gvinis Agmarti (Wine Street). The beginning of 1900s.
10. Riqe Street. 1893-1895.
11. Porter (Mucha) with tikis (wineskins). 1890s.
12. Washing out of innflated sheep-skins. 1903-1904.
13. Vanki Church, the Mtkvari River, small Michael bridge. 1895.
14. Vorontsov Embankment, Michael Bridge on January 18 (Epiphany). 1880.
15. Mukhrani Bridge. 1911.
16. Nikolas (former Michael) bridge.1910.
17. Sololaki Street. Tbilisi Mutual Credit Society. 1880s.
18. Ermolov - Erivansky Square. The town Council. Middle of 1880s.
19. Caravanserai in Ermolov-Erivansky Skuare. General view. End of 1890s.
20. Pushkin street. Beginning of 1900s.
21. The Tbilisi Orthodox Theological Seminary. The main facade. Beginning of 1900s.
22. Monument of russian poet Alexander Pushkin (1799-1837) inveiled. 1892.
23. Regional hedaquarters of Caucasian army, Sasakhle Street & the hotel "Palace Number's".
24. Sasakhle (Palace) Street. 1892-1895.
25. Golovin Avenue. Temple of Glory - Military history museum. 1893.
26. St George Street. St. George Kvashveti church. Southern facade. 1910.
27. Golovin Avenue. The Viceroy's Palace. End of 1990.
28. Golovin Avenue. The hotel Orient. 1990.
29. Golovin Avenue. First classic school. General view. End of 1880s.
30. Golovin Avenue. Hotels "Russia" & "Betania". Begining of 1890s.
31. Golovin Avenue. The Theatre of the Artist's Society. 1901.
32. The consert hall & variety show of the Artist's Society's Theatre. 1901.
33. Golovin Avenue. Building of Tbilisi Club. General view. End of 1880s.
34. Tbilisi wrestlers. 1880s.
35. Participants in the byciclerun Stavropol-Tbilisi-Alaverdi-Stavropol. 1901.
36. Funicular & St. David of Garedjas Church (Mtatsminda). 1905.
37. Georgian nobility in the Phantasia Garden - Restaurant. Beginning of 1900s.
38. Entrance of Muchtaid Garden. 1890s.
39. Michael Avenue. The hotel and theatre Vetsel. 1909.
40. German Church in Michael Street. 1897.